Micro Syllabus of Computer Science XII (for Second Term Exam)
- System, Types of Information System.
- System Analyst – roles, responsibilities and characteristics
- System Development Life Cycle
- Feasibility Study
- Definition, Purpose of Networking, its advantage and disadvantages
- Types of Network: Peer to Peer and Client/Server, LAN, MAN and WAN
- LAN Topologies (with advantage and disadvantages)
- Transmission Media
- OSI Reference Model
- Overview, Features, Advantages and Disadvantages of C Language
- Identifiers, Keywords and Tokens
- Data Types in C
- Loops, Types of Loops with syntax and example
- String, types of String
- Difference between Library Function and User Defined function.