1.WAP to input the length in kilometer and convert it into meter.
2.WAP to divide the integer by another integer and find quotient and reminder.
3.WAP to check whether the person is male or female.
4.WAP to input principal, time, rate, and find the simple interest.
5.WAP to input a number and find it is odd or even.
6.WAP to input a number and find if it is exactly divided by 5.
7.WAP to input a mark in a subject of a student & check if the student is pass or fail (pass marks 35).
8.WAP to check whether the number entered by user is exactly divisible by 5 but not by 11.
9. WAP to find the allowance condition if the age of the person is >60 for male 2000 and if the age of the person is >60 and female is Rs. 3000.
10. WAP to input integers and point out the largest one.
11.WAP to display day using switch statement depending upon the number entered.
12.WAP to input a number and perform addition, subtraction, division and multiplication using the switch statement.
13.WAP to find the sum of all odd numbers from 1 to 100.
14. WAP to display sum of all even numbers from 1 to 100.
15. WAP to input a number and check whether it is prime and composite.
16. WAP to find the sum of numbers from 1 to 100.
17. WAP to show multiplication table of 6 upto 10 series.
18. WAP to show multiplication table of n upto 10 series.
19.WAP to calculate the factorial of 6.
20. WAP to find factorial from 1 to 10 and display it.
21. WAP to show the Fibonacci series like 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5 ….
22.WAP to display prime number from 1 to 100.
23.WAP to display the following items
3 3 3
4 4 4 4
5 5 5 5 5
24. WAP to display the following items.
1 2 3
1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4 5
25. WAP to display the following items.
5 5 5 5 5
4 4 4 4
3 3 3
26.Write a C- program to find the largest among 5 numbers using array.
27. Write a c-program to input a string value and count numbers of vowels containing in the string.
28. Write a c-program to input a string and check whether it is palindrome or not.
29. WAP to input n numbers and sort out in ascending order among them.
30. Write a program to input student names and roll number of n students and short them in ascending order by name.
31.WAP to input the age of 20 students and count the number of students having age between 20 to 25.
32. WAP which finds multiplication table of two matrices (3 x 3).
33. Write a program to find the sum of 'n' integer numbers using function.
34.WAP to calculate the factorial of a given number using recursive function.
35.Write a program using user-defined function to calculate y raise to power x.
36. Write a program that reads different names and addresses into the computer and rearrange the names into alphabetical order using the structure variables.
37. WAP to calculate two numbers using pointers.
38. WAP to swap two numbers using call by reference.
39. WAP to enter name, roll number and marks of 10 students and store them in the file.
40.WAP to rename and delete a data file using rename and remove command.