Our vision is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value skill based knowledge which shall support their claim as competent and competitive global students of science and technology, and help them in their respective careers while instilling strong moral and ethical values.
Is to enable all learners’ access to learning through the provision of:-
- Differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to the content and achievement standards as informed by the curriculum.
- Highly effective teachers, focused on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching, mentoring and collaboration.
- Taking steps to change the traditional and strictly theoretical learning process that hinders understanding and stifles creativity.
- Introducing international curricula/teaching learning methods to make our students competent and competitive in the national and global arena.
- Safeguarding the right to education, expression and equal opportunity to all classes of the society.
- A quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice.
- Enriching, engaging resources.
- Opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.